About the Role
This ad is for an Experienced Auto Body Technician.
Essential Job Duties
- Disassemble damaged vehicles
- Identify hidden damage.
- Ability to work with tools and hands.
- Maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Minimum of 2 years previous auto body technician experience
- Structural / frame part replacement / Frame repair (not replacement)
- Part repair / replacement
- Suspension repairs
- Light mechanical repairs
- Read / Repair per OEM Repair Procedures
- Welding knowledge & skills (steel, aluminum and spot)
- Frame Rack experience
- Ability to repair and replace vehicle suspension
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Must be able to lift, squat, kneel, bend and manage car parts in excess of 50 pounds.
Positive can-do attitude with the ability to learn new skills.
Ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt to multiple vehicle makes/models.
Teamwork and Communication Skills
Self-accountable and integrity.
About the Company
Golden Hammer Collision Center is a high standards collision repair facility and operation. We are incredibly detail oriented and maintain the highest standards of repair. We prioritize customer relationships and work with all insurance companies. We are looking to add quality driven, hard working, and self motivated individuals to join our family style team!