About the Role
- Confirm incoming parts inventory in a timely manner.
- Receive and input invoices
- Mirror match old part, to new part for accuracy and to ensure there is no damage.
- Ordering miscellaneous shop material and additional parts when necessary
- Manage returns and process.
- Teamwork & open and proactive communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks.
- Consistent and on time work attendance.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Maintain a Monday - Friday 7:30p.m. - 4:00 p.m. schedule
Must be able to lift, squat, kneel, bend and manage car parts in excess of 50 pounds.
About the Company
Golden Hammer Collision Center is a high standards collision repair facility and operation. We are incredibly detail oriented and maintain the highest standards of repair. We prioritize customer relationships and work with all insurance companies. We are looking to add quality driven, hard working, and self motivated individuals to our family oriented team!