About the Role
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry procedures
- Knowledge of what to do after an accident.
- Identify related / unrelated damage.
- Photograph the vehicle and enter admin data into appropriate estimating system.
- Write total loss estimates.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage several jobs at once.
- Periodic writing of supplements.
- Ability to work closely with auto body, disassembly, and paint technicians.
- Learn how a car is constructed and engineered.
- Minimum of 2 years previous auto body industry / estimating experience.
- Customer focused and service driven.
- Communication with insurance adjusters, customers, and vendors.
- Parts ordering.
Maintain a Monday - Friday 7:30a.m. - 5:00p.m. schedule.
Knowledge of any estimating system - CCC experience a bonus.
Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Attention to detail / quick learner / positive can do attitude.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Teamwork and Communication Skills
About the Company
Golden Hammer Collision Center is a high standards collision repair facility and operation. We are incredibly detail oriented and maintain the highest standards of repair. We prioritize customer relationships and work with all insurance companies. We are looking to add quality driven, hard working, and self motivated individuals to join our family style team!